- What are cookies? A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and that your browser stores on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information can be returned to our servers or to the servers of appropriate third parties during a subsequent visit.
- What are scripts? A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
- What is a web beacon? A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small and invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. For this purpose, various data about you are stored through these web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your user preferences continue to be remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social networks
On our website, we have included content from Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp to promote web pages (e.g.: «Like», «Pin») or share (e.g.: «tweet») on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp. This content is embedded with code derived from Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp and stores cookies. This content could process certain information for personalized advertisements.
6. Used Cookies
Usage: We use Facebook to display recent social posts and/or social buttons for sharing on social networks. Read more
|_fbc||2 years||Store the last visit|
|fbm*||1 year||Save account details|
|xs||3 months||Store a unique session ID|
|fr||3 months||Enable ad posting or retargeting|
|act||90 days||Keep users logged in|
|_fbp||3 months||Store and track visits across multiple websites|
|datr||2 years||Provide fraud prevention|
|c_user||30 days||Store a unique user ID|
|sb||2 years||Save browser details|
|*fbm||1 year||Save account details|
|wd||1 week||Determine screen resolution|
|csm||90 days||Provide fraud prevention|
|actppresence||session||Store and track if the browser tab is active|
6.2 Twitter (X)
We use Twitter to display recent social posts and/or social buttons for sharing on social networks. Read more
|local_storage_support_test||persistent||Load load balancing functionality|
|metrics_token||persistent||Store if the user has viewed embedded content|
Usage: We use WhatsApp for chat support. Read more
|wa_lang_pref||6 days||Save language settings|
Data sharing is pending investigation
Purpose pending investigation
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Statistics
Statistics The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. Marketing
Marketing The technical storage or access is necessary to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
- Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the «Help» section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
- Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete, or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke such consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer them in their entirety to another controller.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Grupo Funes Brigo SL
Calle Clavel 3, 18196, Monachil, Granada Spain
Phone number: 604814351